Thursday, January 14, 2010

EFGlass.com - Know Canon Your Glass, See What It Can Do.


I could spend all weekend reading about camera equipment, but I always found most of the lens listing sites out there a little lacking in areas, so I spent the past three days putting together this initial version of EFGlass.com. It's not that complex right now, but believe me, I have plenty planned for future releases.

As it is, you can see Canon's full lens line-up with some basic information about each lens, a link back to its specifications page on Canon's website, a link to Amazon so you can check its current price, and one to a Flickr group pool, where you can see what people are using shooting with each it.

I'll post major site updates to this blog, and welcome any suggestions or comments - please email me, or call and leave me a voice message using the widget on the right side of this page.

No comments: